Plum's World endeavors to ship all orders within one business day. We currently provide shipping via:
United Parcel Service (UPS) Ground: our primary choice for shipping; a more cost effective solution to the western states; delivery time is up to 6 days.
United States Postal Service (USPS) Priority: delivery time is normally 2-3 days throughout the entire US including Alaska and Hawaii.
Shipments to Post Office Boxes must be through the USPS.
All parcels are insured. Shipping rates will be shown at checkout and are calculated based on the number of items (maximum 12) and distance.
All Canadian shipments are shipped USPS Priority International.
Please contact us for shipping rates if:
-You need expedited delivery.
-You are ordering more than 12 items.
We will get back to you with your actual shipping charges based on the items you wish to order.
If you order arrives damaged:
1. Keep the shipping carton, ALL packing material and the damaged items. (Physical inspection of the packaging is often required.)
2. Email Plum's World within two days of the delivery.
3. We will contact you within two business days with further instructions.
If you wish to return an item because it is not what you ordered or not what you expected:
1. Email Plum's World within 14 days of the shipment to receive a Return Authorization Number. Returns without a number will be refused.
2. Items must returned with ALL original packaging and inserts, and be in salable condition, including all outer boxes and packaging. It is your responsibility to properly package and insure your return. Shipping and insurance charges are not refundable (except in the case of an improperly filled order). Returns that do not meet the above requirements are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
3. All returns must be received within 30 days of your invoice date to receive any credit.
4. If you’ve changed your mind and wish to cancel or return an order, a 5% restocking fee may apply.
Additional Ordering Information:
All orders must be placed through this website. Plum's World does not accept orders through the mail or by phone.
Refund of the Reservation Down Payment can happen if one of the following conditions is met:
1. If the item has been canceled by the manufacturer.
2. If there has been an excessive delay of the release of the item which extends beyond 90 days after the date of your initial charge.
3. If there is a price increase upon the release of the item and you reject the increase.